Our Service & Capabilities
In the Northern Territory & Northern Western Australia, because of the unique wet & dry climate, frequency of testing can depend on how hostile the environment is, and the many things can affect electrical appliances including dust, heat, moisture & humidity. Our Test & Tag business is tailored and has the expertise to cater to a wide range of industries in this kind of environment. This includes but is not limited to mining, construction, transport, Government, defence, schools, commercial & industrial business, residential, hospitality, tradies and market stall clients.
Our Test & Tag Services
- Comprehensive site electrical appliance safety report (register)
- Computer generated bar-coded test tags printed onsite with the Clients name, description of the item, location and relevant test dates (no manual tags)
- Colour Coded Test Tags, clear protection UV overlay or Heavy Duty for construction/ workshop sites
- Initial data recording into database with
- Downloading Test records from the testing equipment and formatting electronic database
- Provision of reports “Electrical Asset Register” detailing the items inspected, tested and tagged by PDF or full Excel spreadsheet format for your inventory and asset management if desired
- Site Certificate of Compliance (COC) if required
- Provision of “New to Service” tags for band new items introduced during / post inspection
- Automated reminder service, prior to items due retest date and inspection. With our convenient reminder service, you can be assured that your electrical appliances remain compliant
- Job Safety Analysis Safe Work Method Statement provided
- Test & Tag safety awareness notices/templates for your use, links to latest NT Worksafe Bulletins, regulations and other information which may of use in your safety awareness program
We deliver industry-leading Test & Tag solutions and compliance to a large diverse client base in the Northern Territory and northern Western Australia providing high volume testing, recoding and inspection of our client’s electrical assets.
The companies shown are not affiliated with Appliance Test & Tag in any way other than being a consumer of services. The logos and other identifying marks attached are trademarks of and owned by each represented company and/or its affiliates.